| << Return to News Features |
| MarCom Wins 21 Marketing Awards |
In three marketing competitions, the University of St. Thomas Marketing Communications and Creative Services offices were recently recognized with 21 awards for marketing collateral and campaigns.
The AVA Digital Awards s an international competition administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
- Gold: UST Safety Mobile App, Creativity (Web Design)/Mobile App
- Gold: UST Celts Athletic website, Website/Nonprofit
- Honorable Mention: UST Admissions Communication campaign, Interactive Communication/E-Mail Campaign
- Honorable Mention: UST Admissions Communication e-blast, Interactive Communication/E-Blast
The Service Industry Advertising Awards are the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the advertising achievements in the service industry.
- Gold: UST Website, Website
- Gold: UST Admissions E-blast, New Media
- Gold: Magazine Single Ad, Magazine Single
- Gold: Newspaper Advertising Series, Newspaper Series
- Gold: Newsworthy E-newsletter, E-Publication
- Silver: UST Counselor to Counselor Newsletter, Newsletter
- Silver: Magazine Advertising Series, Magazine Series
- Silver: UST Safety Mobile App, Mobile App
- Bronze: UST Social Media Campaign, Social Media
- Merit: UST Admissions Postcard, Direct Mail
- Merit: UST Celts Athletic Website, Website
- Merit: UST Cyber Security Month Poster, Poster
- Merit: Newspaper Advertising Single Ad, Newspaper Single
- Merit: UST Search Brochure, Brochure
- Merit: New Vision, New Stars Benefit Concert, Other
The University of St. Thomas was recognized for two digital projects recently by the Higher Education Marketing Report in the Education Digital Marketing Awards.
- Merit: New UST Website, Institutional Website
- Merit: Admissions Video, Digital Video