|Graduate Business School Admissions|
Whether you are an MBA, MSA, or MSF candidate, all Cameron School of Business (CSB) students benefit from small class sizes, individual attention and outstanding access to the Houston business community. Please review the CSB graduate school admissions requirements below and apply now!
Admission to the Cameron School of Business graduate programs is granted to students showing high promise of success. Several academic and professional criteria are considered by the Admissions Committee. All applicants are required to submit an online application, official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable), and a current copy of their resume. An application fee is also required at the time of application submission unless the applicant has attended a recruiting event hosted by the Cameron School of Business.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Essay/Statement of Intent
- GMAT/GRE test scores
- Official Verification of Employment
- Applicants who wish to include work experience in their applications must submit official verifications of employment from the company’s Human Resources department.
International applicants must also submit the following:
- Proof of English proficiency: International applicants (except those who are from countries where English is the only official language, those who have earned degrees from regionally-accredited U.S. institutions, or those who have earned degrees in countries where English is the official language of instruction) are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The following options are available to applicants for verification of English proficiency: TOEFL score of at least 79 on the iBT or, an IELTS official score report of at least 6.5, or Level 112 issued by the English Language Center (ELS) in Houston, TX, or a PTE Academic score of 53. Applicants who have earned degrees in the United States are not required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. In lieu of the test scores, an international applicant may submit an official certificate of completion of the highest level.
- Official evaluation of transcripts and diplomas: International applicants must have all transcripts and diplomas evaluated by an accredited evaluation agency. Preferred evaluation agencies are SDR Educational Consultants, World Education Services (WES), and Spantran. Reports must include course-by-course evaluations and grade point average equivalents.
Visiting Graduate Applicants
An applicant with an undergraduate degree may take up to nine graduate credit hours as a visiting graduate student. To be admitted as a visiting graduate student, you will need to submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Visiting graduate students must follow the coursework prerequisite guidelines listed in the Graduate Student Handbook
July 15 (Domestic Applicants), July 1 (International Applicants)
December 13 (Domestic Applicants), December 1 (International Applicants)
April 15 (Domestic and International Applicants)
Apply Now View Application Checklist
Application Submission Address:
University of St. Thomas
Office of Graduate Admissions
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006-4626
After You Are Accepted
Admitted students are required to meet with the Graduate Program Manager to register and obtain information in regards to New Student Graduate Orientation.
Orientation programs for incoming students provide opportunities for students to get to know the University, the faculty and future classmates.
Online resources for UST students include myStThom (register for courses, access grades, financial aid information and pay your bill), Webmail (campus email) and Blackboard (course management resource for students and faculty.)