MBA Student Quenches Thirst in the Philippines
Clean water is a luxury 60 percent of the world cannot afford. One University of St. Thomas student, with God by his side and a strong determination, is about to change all of that. Andres Cuellar, a Cameron School of Business BBA/MBA candidate, created a water filtration system with the ability to filter contaminated water and provide clean water for up to three years to underprivileged countries. Read more
UST MBA Students Study Marketing in Morocco
A group of 18 University of St. Thomas MBA students traveled to Morocco in summer 2011. The study abroad excursion was led by Dr. Shahram Taj. Highlights of the trip include a tour of Casablanca, Marrakech, and Tangier, and a rare opportunity to participate in a live case study and presentation with a Moroccan company. Read more
|Cameron School of Business MBA graduates benefit from considerable career advantages including outstanding access to the Houston business community and employment opportunities in an increasingly competitive global business environment.
The Cameron MBA Advantage
- Accommodating to career professionals in a variety of areas including business, health care, industry, education, government, financial services and nonprofit organizations
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio assures small classes and individual attention
- Flexible options that fit your needs
- Traditional MBA
- Evening MBA
- Saturday MBA
- Five-year combined BBA/MBA
- Seven concentrations
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Health Care Administration in conjunction with Texas Woman’s University
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Health Administration joint program with Texas Woman’s University
- Bridge to Business Program for non-business undergrads
- Compressed track allows students with non-business degrees to enter the MBA program in August, January, or May without waiting for the traditional semester to begin
- 15 credit hours provide necessary foundations in accounting, statistics, finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, management, marketing and business law
MBA Degree Program
The MBA program requires 36 hours of graduate level courses for students who received an undergraduate degree in business or a related field. This curriculum includes 27 hours of core business classes and nine hours of electives.
Read about the MBA Degree Requirements
Join us, and start building your future today. Learn more about the Graduate Business School Admissions.
We encourage all interested applicants to attend a graduate school open house to learn more about our graduate business programs.
UST Graduate Handbook