Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. The Prado Museum, the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía and Museo de Arte Moderno display some of the finest works in Europe. The Cibeles Palace (City Hall), Palacio Real de Madrid (Royal Palace) and Almudena Cathedral are only a few of Madrid’s attractions. The literary history, nightlife, soccer clubs and bohemian culture make Madrid unique.
Universidad San Pablo CEU
USP-CEU University has more than seven thousand students and a teaching staff of over eight hundred. A high percentage of USP-CEU professors have relevant positions in the Spanish government, business and the cultural world. The San Pablo CEU University wants to unite the excellent training of their students with comprehensive training in the most genuine values of Christian humanism and Western culture, making the time spent in classrooms the most important years of students’ lives.
Your application and the following items must be submitted to the Study Abroad Office located in Tiller Hall.
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Madrid Application Form - as an International exchange student (All non-European countries) you have to choose the mobility type: “Bilateral”)
- 1 passport photo
- Copy of passport
- Copy of identification card
- Proof of medical insurance (please provide copy of card )
- Official academic transcript
- Statement of Support
- Course Equivalency Form
To be filled out and signed by Department chairs
- Spanish Level Test
Please note that we do not offer on-campus accommodation, but we collaborate with two housing agencies. Please check out the recommended housing website (mentioned in the application form). The sooner you access these, the better. Rooms can be booked prior to arrival, and it´s the easiest way to find accommodation near Campus for a reasonable price.
This type of accommodation is more expensive. Non-university residence halls offer a variety of options as to the type of accommodations, prices and the variety of renters. Students may choose to rent an apartment, which is usually shared. The average price of a room in a shared apartment is usually between 350 to 400 Euros a month.
- June 15 for the fall semester
- November 15 for the spring semester
- Please note — With late applications, students risk having insufficient time to obtain student visas and other authorizations. Processing time at embassies can take up to three months.
Additional Information for Exchange Students