The honor societies celebrate exemplary achievement in various fields as outlined below. For further information, including membership requirements, please consult the Course Catalog.
Alpha Psi Omega
- Alpha Beta chapter of National Theater Honor Society.
- Membership is by invitation and is dependent on the quality and diversity of the individual’s achievements in drama program activities.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
- Theta Zeta chapter of national honor society for continuing education students honoring the special accomplishments of adults who achieve academic success while facing competing interests of home and work.
- Membership for continuing students ages 25+ with 30+ credit hours and at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha Tau Omicron Omega
- Catholic Studies Honor Society.
- Promotes and recognizes scholarship, service and integration of faith with professional preparation.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Aquinas Honor Society
- Membership open to graduating seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.0+ and whose semester average has been 3.3 for at least five semesters of full-time study at UST.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beta Beta Beta
- Tri Beta chapter of the National Biological Honor Society.
- Nu Beta chapter open to all students who have successfully completed three biology classes with a minimum biology GPA of 3.2 and an overall GPA of 3.0. Associate membership is also available.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Delta Epsilon Sigma
- National Catholic Honor Society.
- Beta Omega chapter recognizes the top 10 percent of seniors (and select juniors) who have achieved outstanding academic performance, have helped to foster intellectual activities and have shown exceptional leadership potential.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta Mu Delta
- International Honor Society in Business.
- Maintains high standards for the recognition and promotion of academic excellence in higher education.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Recognizes outstanding achievement in mathematics.
- Promotes appreciation of the power and beauty of mathematics.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kappa Delta Pi
- International Honor Society in Education.
- Pi Lambda chapter recognizes excellence in education through a program of speakers, scholarships and awards.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Lambda Pi Eta
- National Communication Honor Society.
- Members must have completed 60 undergraduate hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and completed 12 credit hours in communication courses with a minimum GPA of 3.25.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mu Phi Epsilon
- International professional music fraternity.
- Gamma Tau chapter includes members from the faculty and music majors or minors.
- Student Music Society is open to all students with an interest in music.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Pi Delta Phi
Phi Alpha Theta
- International History Honor Society.
- Upsilon Gamma chapter promotes the study of history by encouraging research, teaching, publication and the exchange of ideas.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pi Sigma Alpha
- Alpha Alpha Alpha, a chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha, the National Political Science Honor Society
- National membership - must have completed a minimum of 15 credit hours in political science courses and have a GPA of 3.0 in those completed courses.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Phi Sigma Tau
- Philosophy Honor Society.
- Texas Epsilon chapter recognizes and fosters excellence in philosophy and supplements classroom study of philosophy with outside activities.
- Publishes undergraduate essays in semi-annual periodical Dialogue.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Psychology Honor Society.
- Recognizes academic scholarship and nurtures the creative spark of scholarship and research through discussions, lectures and by promoting undergraduate research.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Sigma Delta Pi
- National Hispanic Honor Society.
- Theta Omega chapter stimulates the students’ interest in the cultural and intellectual features of the community and of the Hispanic world.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigma Tau Delta
- National English Honor Society.
- Fosters the reading and study of literature by members in their own lives and by others.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Sigma Iota Rho
- International Studies Honor Society.
- Promotes and rewards scholarship and service among students and practitioners of international studies, international relations and global studies.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Theta Alpha Kappa
- Theology Honor Society.
- Encourages the study of the various branches of theology by promoting discussion, research and publication.
- Contact us at email@example.com