Apply for Research Funding
To apply for funds, undergraduate students must read the research funding guidelines and follow the instructions below. For further information, please see the Proposal Submission Guidelines page.
- Save the Research Funding Proposal document and complete the form.
- Save the Research Budget Form and complete.
- Send a single copy of all completed forms to Dr. Sunny Zhang via inter-office mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The student researcher, faculty mentor and the department chair will all receive an acknowledgement via email within 24 hours. If you do not receive this acknowledgement please, contact Dr. Zhang.
- The student will be informed via email of the result of your proposal review once the committee has made a decision. A copy will also be sent to the faculty and department chair.
For assistance call Dr. Sunny Zhang at x2104 or email@example.com.
- Fall Funding Primer: October 2, 2014
- Fall Funding Deadline: October 10, 2014
- Spring Funding Primer: February 12, 2015
- Spring Funding Deadline: February 20, 2015