The deadline to submit abstracts for the 2015 Research Symposium has passed.
Research Symposia Abstract Submission Information
- No abstracts will be accepted after the deadline.
- Abstracts must be submitted online — no disk or hardcopy submissions. Please keep a hardcopy for your records.
- Faculty mentors must review and verify all portions of the abstract and contact Dr. Maury Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible with any corrections.
- Presenters must bring a copy of their presentation on a CD or flash drive on the day of the presentation.
Online Abstract Submission
- Submissions are open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- See Research Presentation Guidelines for more information.
- The abstract submission page will become “live” each spring when the committee is ready to accept abstracts. The abstract submission page should be available no later than the middle of February. After the abstract submission deadline, the link will be “dead” until the next spring.
Previous Research Symposia Abstracts