We are thrilled that you have applied to St. Thomas and wish to become a part of our close-knit community of students, faculty and staff. The University invites all applicants to set up both Webmail and myStThom accounts. See below for instructions.
To Follow the status and updates in your application file:
You must first set up your Celt Login ID in order to open your UST Webmail, and then you can create your myStThom account. Your myStThom account is your resource for the following:
- Status of your admissions and financial aid applications.
- View any missing items in your application file.
- Decisions made regarding your acceptance.
To Activate Your Celt Login ID and Webmail Account:
- Go to the Celt Login ID activation page and sign up online for a Celt Login ID using your Admissions-issued UST ID number.
- Enter your UST ID number and choose and confirm a password.
- You will be given a user name that combined with @stthom.edu is your new UST email address.
- To log on to your Webmail account after completing the set up process, visit to the UST Webmail page.
- For more information, please visit IT’s CLAS Account Information page or contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 713-525-6900.
To Activate Your myStThom Account: