You can begin your college coursework early! Investigate our rigorous liberal arts curriculum, pre-professional programs and life on a college campus before you apply. At UST, you will discover the difference that small classes, personalized attention from faculty and the Catholic intellectual tradition will make in your education.
Dual Credit coursework at the University of St. Thomas can be taken during a student’s junior or senior year of high school.
- Admission criteria are based on PSAT/SAT/ACT scores.
- GPA of 3.0 on high school coursework with official transcript from high school.
- Students wanting to enroll in a course with a prerequisite must satisfactorily complete that prerequisite before they are allowed to register.
- Home-schooled students with standardized test scores are welcome.
For details on application submission, please visit UST’s How to Apply page.
*Make sure to select Dual Credit under the Student Type menu.
- Dual Credit Students are eligible to sign up for entry level courses (1000 level.)
- Students can search class offerings here.
- Fall Semester - August 1
- Spring Semester - December 1
- Summer I Semester - May 15
- Summer Session II - June 15
For more information, contact Emily Stickle in Office Undergraduate of Admissions at 713-525-3504 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.