The University of St. Thomas encourages and welcomes former students to return and complete their degrees. Seize the opportunities a UST degree could mean for your future:
- Eighty-one percent of our pre-med applicants are granted a medical school admissions interview.
- Ninety percent of our pre-law students who apply to law school gain admission.
- Ninety percent of our education students accept a full-time teaching position.
- One hundred percent of cooperative engineering program students enter graduate programs at universities such as Notre Dame, University of Houston and Texas A&M.
- Our graduates have gone on to work at Shell Oil, Methodist Hospital, Catholic Charities, KHOU TV Channel 11, Alief Independent School District, the U.S. Army and Morgan Stanley.
There are two classifications for returning students: Returning Transfer Students and Returning Continuing Students. The application process is different for each type of student. Please visit our Admissions Requirements page to determine the right designation for you. Applicants should plan to apply one to two semesters prior to your desired entry semester.
Your Admissions Checklist