|What do you want to study? Which career paths do you want to pursue? Who can we help you become? As a rising freshman you have the opportunity to begin defining yourself, and UST is the perfect place to start. University of St. Thomas students demonstrate high academic achievement, leadership skills and engagement with their community.
Your years at UST will prepare you for your life’s work. The Basilian core values of goodness, discipline, knowledge and community will be your education’s foundation. With 32 undergraduate degree programs to choose from, you will decide how to build on that foundation. In addition to your academic work, you could join an intramural team, study abroad, complete internships, or play with our jazz band. It’s up to you!
Please review the listed requirements and include the following materials in your application.
General Admission Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited high school or successful completion of the GED.
- Cumulative high school grade point average of 2.8 (on a 4.0 scale).
- SAT: Math and Critical Reading scores must equal a minimum of 1070.
- ACT: Composite score of 23 or higher, with a minimum score of 19 on both math and English.
Regular Admissions Committee Review
The University of St. Thomas Admissions Committee recognizes that test scores and grades do not always reflect a candidate’s accomplishments. In reviewing a student’s file, the committee may consider the following:
- Leadership or distinction in extracurricular activities
- Meaningful community involvement
- Attendance at a Catholic high school or active participation in the church parish
- Work experience
- Unusual personal circumstances
- Any additional material students submit to strengthen their application
University of St. Thomas
Office of Admissions
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
Apply to St. Thomas now!