|Richard J. L. Glor Scholarship|
The Richard J.L. Glor Endowment for International Students was established in 1999 with a gift in the name of Richard J.L. Glor, for his devoted service to the Unviersity of St. Thomas as international student advisor and University registrar.
The purpose of this endowment is to enhance the tradition of support established by Richard Glor in his service to international students.
The 2012-13 scholarship award is approximately $2,100.00.
Applicants must have the following criteria:
- Enrolled as an international Student as indicated by visa status
- Currently Enrolled as a Full-Time student
- Have been matriculated to UST for at least one academic semester
- In good academic standing with a GPA of at least 2.5 (undergraduate or 3.0 (graduate)
- If you are a recipient of a UST scholarship of 50% or greater, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
To apply, please complete the application form, submit a 600-700 word essay and 2 recommendation letters. The application form provides more specific information.
DEADLINE: April 13, 2013. You will be notified by April 25, 2013.