|Join the Gym|
The Jerabeck Activity and Athletic Center (JAAC) is a membership facility. All alumni and community JAAC members must have a current application on file with the Office of Recreational Sports. All facility users must present a current Jerabeck membership card, UST or ELS ID upon entering the building for scanning.
Applying for Membership
- Visit the Front Desk in Jerabeck for details.
- Valid ID must be presented when applying for membership.
- Only checks and cash are accepted for payment.
- Membership includes access to the Hackett Athletic Complex.
- Complimentary to current UST and ELS students, faculty and staff.
- Discounted annual memberships available to alumni and general public.
- Community members may not participate in intramural or club sports.
- Annual or pro-rata basis; no month-to-month memberships.
JAAC members (16 years and older) may bring ONE guest at a nominal daily charge:
- 16 years or older: $5.00
- Faculty/staff guests: No charge