The University of St. Thomas Sport Clubs Association provides a number of opportunities for individual and team competition on a range of levels while upholding the university’s mission and promoting its core values of goodness, discipline, knowledge and community.
- Looking for new members now!
- Coed club promotes and upholds school spirit across all sports and teams
- Practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30-2:00 PM.
- All experience and skill levels are welcome to attend tryouts
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coed club for beginners through competitive level, including tournaments
- Practice in the Jerabeck Dance Room
- No experience required; beginning equipment provided
Flag Football Club
- Our Club’s mission is to provide a structured and organized Football League for the students of UST
- Provides the students the opportunity to play Flag Football in a fun, safe, and friendly environment.
- The league strives to attain a positive atmosphere with an emphasis on teamwork, development, and encouragement of positive values for all members
Japanese Ju-Jitsu Club
- Classes and seminars in self-defense and crime prevention
- Coed club promotes the history and styles of martial arts
- Traditional Japanese Ju-jitsu classes are off campus
- All styles and experience levels welcome
- Contact us at email@example.com
Menís Soccer Club
- Competes in leagues throughout Houston
- Practice on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30 PM at the Hackett Athletic Complex.
- All skill levels welcome
- Coed club teaches new runners proper technique, training principles and safety
- Meets for weekly runs
- Competes throughout the state at various races
- Competes in tournaments throughout Texas
- Coed club; beginners welcome; experience required for tournament play
Ultimate Frisbee Club
- Coed club; currently holds pickup games on the Campus Life Mall
- Searching for teams to compete against
- Everyone welcome regardless of experience
UST Sport Clubs Association
Start a New Sports Club