|Parking and Bicycle Regulations|
The Moran Center Parking Garage, located at the corner of West Alabama and Graustark (enter on Graustark) is available to all students, employees and visitors.
- Rate: $2/day
- Student Parking Pass: $100/semester
Pay cash machine upon exit. Machines only accept $1 bills, $5 bills and quarters.
There is ample street parking available on and around campus. Be sure to follow all parking regulations and signs.
Parking Regulations & Permits
Student permits are required to park in student Lot S from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday. Purchase your parking pass and then report to the University Police Department with a completed parking permit application to receive your permit sticker.
- Parking permits may not be purchased for anyone not affiliated with the University of St. Thomas.
By purchasing your parking pass, you agree that you have read and understand the Student and Faculty Parking Regulations.
For information, call the University Police Department at ext. 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University promotes bicycling for ease and the health and environmental benefits. For the safety of the University community, we have adopted the following regulations:
- Bicycles must be parked only at bicycle racks.
- Bicycles may not block pedestrian traffic nor be chained to stairwells or arcade columns. Violators may have their bicycle chained ($25 removal fee) or removed by the University Police Department. The University will not be held responsible for damaged locks.
- Riding a bicycle on principal pedestrian sidewalks, through building walkways (inside or outside), or other pedestrian paths is not permitted. Riders are expected to dismount when using pedestrian-only walkways.
- University Police Department bike patrol officers are exempt from these limitations when performing official duties.