|We are excited to have you join us in your new “home away from home.”
Qualifications for Applying
- Accepted student at the University of St. Thomas
- Enrolled full time and actively pursuing a degree
- Six-hour dissertation credit qualifies as full time
- Complete the Housing Application. This application is also available through the Office of Admissions and the Office of Residence Life.
- Submit immunization records
- Once the first two steps are completed and verified, you must sign and return the Housing Contract that the Office of Residence Life will send to you.
- Submit $300 security deposit. Residents can request deposit refunds at checkout less any damages, fines and/or any outstanding balance on account.
Housing for Disabled Students
Residence Life works closely with the Office of Counseling and Disability Services to identify appropriate housing for interested students. Read more about the housing accommodation process.
Download the Housing Accommodation Request Application.