The Office of Residence Life supports the mission of the University of St. Thomas by creating a living-learning community where every individual feels secure, independent, respected and at home.
- To create a living-learning environment in which faith and learning can come together
- To provide environments for scholars that meet their aspirations and facilitate their achievements
- To facilitate interaction between residents that is characterized by respect for the worth and dignity of each individual
- To provide opportunities for value formation
- To assist residents in their personal growth and development by providing a well-trained Residence Life staff of professional and paraprofessional advisors
- To provide safe and well-maintained living-learning environments
- To assist residents in becoming autonomous and responsible citizens
The student Residence Council is available to all residential communities to be the voice of on-campus students. The Residence Life Judicial Board aims to support community standards and promote a respectful and well-informed campus atmosphere.