Dr. Shuoyang Zhang Associate Professor
Cameron School of Business
Dr. Shuoyang Zhang teaches marketing principle, international marketing, marketing research, marketing decision making, marketing management, organizational behavior and entrepreneurship.
Dr. Zhang’s areas of research include consumer behavior, social network and group processes, and disclosure, privacy and ethics.
Areas of Expertise
Marketing, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, Social Networks
- Doctor of Philosophy - Business - Indiana University (2010)
- Master of Business - Marketing - Indiana University (2007)
- Bachelor of Science - Social Psychology - Jilin University (2000)
- "Importance of Organization Citizenship Behaviors for Overall Performance Evaluation: Comparing the Role of Task Interdependence in China and the USA"
Management and Organization Review (2007)
- "The Valence of Asymmetries in Individual Attitude Shift when Anticipating Group Interaction"
Journal of Consumer Research (2007)
- "ERP in the Minds of Supervisors: Joint Roles of Task Interdependence and Cultural Norms"
International Journal of Operations & Product Mana (2007)