Prof. Ramon Fernandez
Ramon Fernandez's areas of research include income taxation, financial accounting and accounting education. He can speak on income taxation, governmental and not-for-profit accounting, and financial accounting.
Areas of Expertise
Income Taxation, Financial Accounting, Taxation, Governmental Accounting
- Master of Business Admin - University of Houston (1983)
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting and Business Administration - University of St. Thomas - Houston (1979)
- "Right of First Refusal, Protecting the Environment at a Bargain Price"
Practical Tax Strategies (Taxation for Accountants/Taxation for Lawyers)
- "Is Your S Corporation a Hobby?"
- "Recovering Administrative and Litigations Costs: Reasons for Taxpayers to Have Hope"
The CPA Journal