Dr. Lynn Godwin Associate Professor
Management & Marketing
Dr. Lynn Godwin teaches marketing, marketing applications and advertising.
His research areas include marketing research and advertising.
Areas of Expertise
Marketing, Marketing Research, Advertising
- Doctor of Philosophy - Marketing - Memphis State University (1992)
- Master of Business Admin - Marketing - Memphis State University (1986)
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology - The University of Texas-Austin (1981)
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology (BA) - University of Texas at Austin (1981)
- "The Industrial Buyer Complaint Behavior Process"
International Journal of Business Disciplines (2015)
- "A Preliminary Investigation into the Role of Interpersonal Relations on the Complain Behavior of Purchasing Managers"
Association of Collegiate Marketing Educators (2009)