Dr. Charles Davis
Professor; Cameron Endowed Chair
of Management & Marketing
Management & Marketing
- Doctor of Philosophy - Business Administration - University of Houston (1986)
- Master of Business Admin - Business Administration - Columbia University (1974)
- Master of Arts - Mathematics & Teaching - Harvard University (1969)
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics - Oklahoma State University (1967)
- "Beyond Data and Analysis: Why Business Analytics and Big Data really matter for modern business organizations …"
Communications of the ACM
- "Teaching Globalization Globally and Virtually."
Journal of International Business Education
- "A Case of Mergers - the H-P Experience"
Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies