Dr. Charles Stewart
- Doctor of Philosophy - Art History - Indiana University (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts - Art History & Archaeology - University of Missouri (1997)
- Byzantine sculpture in Italy (2014)
- Late Antique and medieval art in Baltic museums (Copenhagen, Talinn, St. Petersburg, etc.) (2013)
- Imperial architecture in Cyprus and Greece (2013)
- Analysis of the Frescos of the Church of St. Anthony, Kellia, Cyprus (2012)
- Analysis of Byzantine imperial portraits (Rome and Istanbul) (2011)
- Survey of Domed-Hall Churches in the Eastern Mediterannean (2010)
- Analyis of the phases of the Cathedral of St. George, Famagusta (2009)
- Survey of art and architecture of churches in Cyprus and Anatolia (Turkey) (2007)
- Survey of art and architecture of churches in Cyprus and Egypt (2006)
- Survey of art and architecture of churches in Cyprus and Israel (2005)
- Survey of Medieval Churches of Provence, Piedmont and Lombardy (2002)
- Archaeological analysis at St. Lazare Cathedral, Autun (France) (2001)
- Dolforwyn Castle Excavations (1999)
- Gothic castle survey (1998)
- Medieval Monastery, Tarbat, Scotland (1998)
- ""Architectural Innovation in Early Byzantine Cyprus""
(2014) Vol. 57
- "Cyprus and the Balance of Empires: Art and Archaeology from Justinian I to the Coeur de Lion"
Cyprus and the Balance of Empires: Art and Archaeology from Justinian I to the Coeur de Lion
American Schools of Oriental Research (2014)
- "Flying Buttresses & Pointed Arches in Byzantine Cyprus"
Masons At Work
Etudes chypriotes 43
University of Pennsylvania (2012) Page 1-12
- ""The First Vaulted Churches in Cyprus""
Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians
(2010) Vol. 69 Page 162-189
- "Domes of Heaven: The Domed Basilicas of Cyprus"
Domes of Heaven: The Domed Basilicas of Cyprus
- "The Fortification of Cyprus within the Grand Strategy of the Byzantine Empire (965-1191)"
Byzantium’ in Transition, Volume 2: Middle to Late Byzantine or Early Frankish era, 12th – 13th
Cambridge University Press (1900)
- "Early Byzantine Military Architecture in Cyprus"
The Archaeology of Late Antique and
Cahiers du Centre d’
De Boccard (1900)