Dr. Janet Lowery
- Doctor of Philosophy - English (1990)
- Master of Arts - English (1980)
- Bachelor of Science - English (1974)
- "The Clever Widow: Grief-Work, Humor, and Narrative in Ruth Stone's Poetry"--essay in The House if Made of Poetry: The Art of Ruth Stone--ed by Wendy
- A Heroine-Free Summer--original play-2012
- Traffic in Women: Poetry from Women of Classical Mythology: Odonata House, 2008
- research and writing of poetry leading to Traffic in Women, Part II: A Greif Group in the Underworld--original play--2007
- research and writing of text leading to the production of Traffic in Women, Part III: A Retrial of the Danaids--original play--2008
- research leading to the production of Traffic in Women, Part I: Educating Athena--origianl play-2006
- "Traffic in Women, Parts I, II, III--the plays"
- "Traffic in Women: Poetry from Women from Classical Mythology"
Traffic In Women: poems
Odonata House (1900) Page 107
- ""The Clever Widow: Grief-Work, Humor, and Narrative in Ruth Stone's Poetry""
The House is Made of Poetry: The Art of Ruth Stone
Southern Illinois University Press (1900) Page 151-162
- "Thin Dimes"
Wings Press (1900)