Dr. Bernard Bonario
Program Director, Art History
- Doctor of Philosophy - History of Art (1974)
- Artium Magister - History of Art (1963)
- UNIV OF TIMBUCTU metaphysics of art
- "Here Today and Gone Tomorrow: Jasper F. Cropsey's 'The Backwoods of America'"
RACAR (Canadian Art Review/Revue d'art Canadienne
RACAR (1982) Vol. IX Page 9-20
- "Claude Breeze: Paintings and Drawings"
Regional Art Gallery Exhibition Catalogue
- "Ancient-Medieval Ireland" (2005)
- "Mapping the Catholic Cultural Landscape" (2002)
- "Images of the Sacred, Art History Session" (1996)
Honors and Awards
- Fellowship - Fulbright
- Honor - Phi Kappa Phi