Dr. Javed Ashraf
Economics and Finace
Dr. Javed Ashraf’s areas of research include economics of discrimination and union wage effects. He can speak on international economics, microeconomics and macroeconomics.
Areas of Expertise
International Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Union Wages
- Doctor of Philosophy - Economics - NORTHESTRN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY (1986)
- Master of Arts - Political Economy - Boston University (1979)
- Master of Arts - Economics - Boston University (1978)
- The Gender Wage Gap: An Update (2013)
- Do Returns to Education Differ by Race? (2013)
- "The Impact of Family Background on Economic Returns to Schooling in Rural Pakistan"
Business Research Yearbook
(2012) Vol. 16 Page 100-116
- "The Male Wage Advantage in Pakistan: Results from the 2001-02 PIES"
Empirical Economics Letters
Dacca University (2012) Vol. 11 Page 171-178
- "The Impact of Family Background on Economic Returns to Schooling in Rural Pakistan." (2012)