Dr. Sujin Horwitz
Management & Marketing
- Doctor of Philosophy - Education-Work, Community & Family Education - University of Minnesota (2004)
- Master of Arts - Human Resources & Industrial Relations - University of Minnesota (2000)
- Bachelor of Science - Management - University of Maryland (1998)
- "Teaching Globalization Globally and Virtually."
Journal of International Business Education
- "Knowledge sharing in global virtual team collaboration: Applications of CE and thinkLets"
Knowledge Management Research & Practice
- "Small is Beautiful: Implications of Reliability and Statistical Power for Testing the Efficacy of HR Interventions"
Human Resource Management