Dr. Steven Jensen
Dr. Steven Jensenís areas of research include ethics, Medieval philosophy, Thomas Aquinas and biomedical ethics. He can speak on philosophy, biomedical ethics, faith and reason, logic and Thomistic ethics.
Areas of Expertise
Ethics, Thomas Aquinas, Philosophy, Biomedical Ethics
- Doctor of Philosophy - Philosophy (PHD) - University of Notre Dame (1993)
- "Living the Good Life: a Beginnerís Thomistic Ethics"
The Catholic University of America Press (2013)
- "Virtuous Deliberations and the Passions"
(2013) Vol. 77 Page 1-35
- "Thomistic Perspectives?: Martin Rhonheimerís Version of Virtue Ethics"
The American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly
(2012) Vol. 86 Page 135-159
- "Getting Inside the Acting Person"
International Philosophical Quarterly
(2010) Vol. 50 Page 461-71
- "The Roots of Transhumanism" (2013)
Pontifical Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas
- "How Are the First Precepts Per Se Nota?" (2013)
48th International Congress on Medieval Studies
- "The Role of the Exterior Action in the Moral Species" (2013)