|Rice Borrowing Policy|
To take advantage of the Rice Reciprocal Borrowing Program, you must:
- Know the book you want in advance, as well as its call number. You can obtain this information by searching Rice University's Fondren Library online catalog. Ask the Reference Librarian, if you need help.
- As long as your account is up to date and you do not have any late fees or overdue books, you can go to: Request a Book from Fondren Library.
- You may borrow up to 4 books at a time for 12 weeks, no renewals.
- Please keep in mind that Rice overdue fines are a $1 per item per day, so be sure to return your materials to UST by the due date given.
- Please make use of this privilege when UST classes are in session. Rice University does not honor requests when there are no regular UST classes.
- We will notify you and Rice/Fondren Library via email once the request is approved.
We will not approve the request if you have overdue books, late fees or your account is not current. Can you satisfy all of the above conditions?