| MarCom Wins 10 Higher Ed Marketing Awards |
MarCom Wins 10 Higher Ed Marketing Awards
In the largest educational advertising awards competition in the country, University of St. Thomas won 10 awards: two golds, two silvers, one bronze and five merits. The winning materials were produced by the Marketing Communications and Creative Services offices. Nearly 2,000 entries were received from more than 1,000 colleges in the 29th Annual Educational Advertising Awards, sponsored by Higher Education Marketing Report.
Judges for the Educational Advertising Awards consisted of a national panel of higher education marketers, advertising creative directors, marketing and advertising professionals and the editorial board of Higher Education Marketing Report.
St. Thomas won the following awards:
- Gold: UST Newspaper Advertising Series, Newspaper Series
- Gold: UST Magazine Advertising Series, Magazine Series
- Silver: Making a Difference Ad in Texas Catholic Herald, Newspaper Single
- Silver: Performing Arts Center Benefit Concert Invitation, Other
- Bronze: UST Counselor to Counselor Newsletter, Newsletter
- Merit: UST Cyber Security Poster, Poster
- Merit: UST Direct Mail Advertising, Direct Mail
- Merit: UST Catholic Ad, Magazine Single
- Merit: UST Safety Integrated Marketing Campaign, Total Integrated Campaign
- Merit: UST Social Media, Social Media
These 10 awards are in addition to the 21 marketing awards UST recently received from the AVA digital Awards, Service Industry Advertising Awards and Education Digital Marketing Awards.