“Students Helping Students Succeed”
1. We offer comprehensive peer tutoring for students currently enrolled at the University of St. Thomas.
2. We require all students to SIGN-IN before any tutorial session and/or computer use.
3. The time allotted for tutorial sessions is 30 minutes though allowances will be made for special circumstances.
4. Conference Notes describe the tutorial and are completed by the tutor at the end of each session. One copy is emailed to the course professor and the other remains in the TSC.
5. We DO NOT proofread or edit assignments, and we DO NOT do homework.
6. ALL cell phones must be turned off in the Center. Students will not eat during a tutoring session.
7. A tutor generally works with only one student. Group sessions are available by appointment.
8. We are not responsible for items left unattended.
9. We are not responsible for loss of data due to disk or computer malfunction.
10. In compliance with the UST student handbook regarding academic standards, we cannot assist students in any way with take-home exams.
Our goal at the Tutorial Services Center is to help students
become more self-sufficient and confident with their learning skills.
The University of St. Thomas is a private institution committed to the Liberal Arts and to the religious, ethical, and intellectual tradition of Catholic higher education.