|Celt ID and Password FAQ|
Celt accounts (CLAS) expire every 120 days. You will need to reset your password at least once every 120 days.
If you have received the message below, one of several issues may have occurred.
You have entered an
invalid Celt Login ID
Please ensure that you
have activated your
Celt Login ID and
entered the correct password.
- Be sure you are using your Celt ID (This is the first part of your St. Thomas email address), and not your St. Thomas ID Number.
- Your account may be locked out due to the password being entered incorrectly three or more times consecutively. You can wait 30 minutes for your account to be unlocked from your last login attempt.
- Your password may have expired. (120 Days)
- Select the "Forgot password" link and follow the instructions to reset your password, and this will unlock your account upon completion.
I do not know my Celt ID and/or Password.
- Select the "Forgot Password" link on the MyStthom sign in page
- Resetting your password will provide you with your Celt ID
- Input your UST ID Number located on your UST ID card
- Fill in the Captcha and Continue
- Use the drop down menus to input your birthday
- Input your security questions
- Your Celt ID is the first part of your St. Thomas email address
- Please contact the IT Help Desk at 713-525-6900
between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday., 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday , and have your ID Number available
I do not know my UST ID number.
- This number is located on your UST ID card.
- If you do not have an ID card, please contact the Registrar's office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 713-525-2150.
My answers to the security question are not working.
- The answers are very specific. The answers must be entered exactly as they were when you set up your Celt Account. For example: if you answered "Mr. Smith" as your favorite teacher and are entering "Smith," the system will not accept it.
- If you need assistance with your security questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 713-525-6900 during business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday., 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday and have your ID number available.