Instructional technology and Training Services at UST encompasses a range of services and programs including:
- Instructional Course Design Assistance
- Web Page Design and Consultation
- Blackboard Support
- Course Creation
- Course Design
- Facility Consultation
- Media Services and Support
- Video Services and Support
- Video Conferencing
- Computer Lab Management and Support
- Classroom Technology and Support
- Technology Training
The University offers a broad range of training for both faculty and staff with special emphasis on Blackboard and other instructional technologies.
Technology training is readily available by request and are conducted in O'Rourke 103.
For more information, contact the Blackboard Support Desk at (713)942-5969, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for a scheduled session here.
Other training courses for larger groups are scheduled throughout the year and are offered in the Technology training room in O’Rourke 103.