Education Law Association-Spring 2014 Seminar
Friday, March 28, 2014 8:30 AM to 3:45 PM
Practicing school administrators will receive practical information in an engaging, interactive format to help them stay up-to-date on legal issues encountered on a regular basis. Six hours of educator professional development credits provided. Continental breakfast and lunch included.
The program schedule will cover the following topics:
- A Year in Review: Discussion of 2013 Special Education Hearing Officer Decisions and Lessons Learned
- Complying with the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee Rights and Employer obligations under the FMLA and the ADA
- Students Say the Darndest Things: An Update on Student Free Speech Rights
- Making Defensible Employment Decisions
- Stump the Experts: Q & A
This event is open to the public.
Click here to register for Education Law Assocation
||$99 for Administrators, Attorneys, and Professors; $49 for students
||Click here to Register
||Thompson & Horton, LLP