UST participates in the following government programs:
- Chapter 30, Montgomery GI Bill-Active Duty
- Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Education
- Chapter 33, Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35, Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606, Selective Reserve Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1607, Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Additional benefit information can be found on the Department of Veteran Affairs Web site.
Veteran students applying for GI Benefits for the first time should complete VA Form 22-1990. Students who have previously used GI Bill Benefits need to complete VA Form 22-1995. Students can obtain VA forms from the Veteran Service Office on campus, or complete an application online at the Veterans On-line Application (VONAPP) Web site.