Chile occupies a narrow but long range of land between the Andes Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, extending from Peru to the southern tip of South America. Incaic architecture, national parks in Patagonia, the Valley of the Moon, Parinacota Volcano and Easter Island attract visitors from all over the world. Chileans often refer to their country as país de poetas — country of poets. Chilean poets, Pablo Neruda and Gabriela Mistral, both won the Nobel Prize in Literature for their poetry.
Universidad Santo Tomás has 14 universities located across Chile. Based on Christian values and equal opportunities, the Universidad gives students a quality education, imbuing each individual with the social accountability and drive to develop their family and communities.
Universidad Santo Tomás International Student Website
Your application and the following items must be submitted to Diana Garcia in the Study Abroad Office located in Tiller Hall.
- Application Form
- 4 passport photos
- Copy of passport
- Proof of medical insurance
- Official academic transcript
- Statement of Support
- Course Equivalency Form
To be filled out and signed by Department chairs
- Pre-Arrival Information Form
- June 1 for the fall semester
- September 1 for the spring semester
- Please note — With late applications, students risk having insufficient time to obtain student visas and other authorizations. Processing time at embassies can take up to three months.
Additional Information for Exchange Students