Ms. Kristina Leyden
School of Nursing
- Master of Science - Nursing - The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1999)
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing - Washington State University (1997)
- Activity-rest patterns in community dwelling women (2013)
- "An Academic-Practice Partnership Innovation: Integrating Perioperative Nursing in a BSN Curriculum"
Partnership Excellence in Nursing Education - Interprofessional Collaboration
- "Activity-rest Circadian Rhythms in COPD."
Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science
- "Reproducibility of the actiwatch-score in women."
26th Conference of the International Society for Chronobiology