Dr. Robert LeBlanc
Dean, School of Education
School of Education
Dr. Robert LeBlanc is the director of the Teach for America program at St. Thomas. His areas of research include ethical leadership, school law and teacher training. He can speak on school law, educational and instructional leadership, special programs and community relations, and cultural foundations.
Areas of Expertise
Teach for America, School Law, Ethical Leadership,Teaching Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education - Curriculum and Instruction - University of Houston (1980)
- Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction - University of Houston (1973)
- Bachelor of Arts - Secondary Education - University of St. Thomas (1969)
- Catholic Education
- Ethical Leadership
- School Law
- "Athletic Zeal or Criminal Act: What is he risk of exposure for the student-athlete and school personnel?"
National Federation of State High School Associati (2011)
- "Johnson v. Poway Unified School District: A teacher has no constitutional right to display large banners proclaiming his religious convictions in his classroom"
Educational Law Association (2001)
- "Ethical Leadership: Perception, Process, Product"
School Leadership Review
The Journal of The Texas Council of Professors of (1900)
- "Not Just in My Neighborhood: Service-Learning in Higher Education on a Local and Global Scale" (2013)
Fifth International Symposium Service-Learning
- "Study/Travel Abroad:Role in a Liberal Arts Education" (2013)
President's Research Symposium
- "Successful Implementation of a Plan for Catholic Schools" (2013)
National Catholic Education Association Convention