Dr. John Palasota
Chair, Chemistry & Physics
Dr. John A. Palasota teaches General Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
Dr. Palasota is an active researcher in the areas of designed experiments and optimization strategies applied to the development, validation, and improvement of chemical, environmental, and biological technologies; developing analytical methods for high-performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography; and applying statistical methods to analytical and quality assurance data.
- Doctor of Philosophy - Analytical Chemistry (1993)
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry and Mathematics (1989)
Honors and Awards
- Honor - Aquinas HonorSociety (2004)
- Fellowship - Shell Oil company (1992)
- Teaching - WW Wendlandt (1990)
- Outstanding graduate - UST-Math (1989)
- Scholarship - Jesse H. Jones Foun (1987)