Dr. Pierre Canac
- Master of Arts - Political Science - University of Houston (1987)
- Doctor of Philosophy - Economics - University of Houston (1987)
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism - University of Houston (1978)
- Bachelor of Arts - Spanish (BA) - University of Houston (1978)
- The Eurozone Crisis: What would have been Ralph Hawtrey's perspective if he were alive? (2013)
- Eastern European perceptions of EU membership: the case of the Czech Rep. and Hungary. (2013)
- A Case of Teaching Globalization Globally (2012)
- ""A Tale of Two Banks: Societe Generale and Barings""
Journal of the International Academy of Case Studies
(2011) Vol. 17 Page 11-32
- ""Colonial Hangovere: The Case of the CFA""
Journal of Asian and African Studies
(2011) Vol. 46 Page 54-68
- ""A Kaldorian Monetary Model of the Business Cycle""
Global Review of Business and Economic Research
(2009) Vol. 5 Page 205-211
- ""The Stability of the Demand for Money in Monetary Unions: Some Empirical Evidence from WAEMU""
International Economic Journal
(2009) Vol. 23 Page 617-628
- ""United States Hegemonic Power and Global Finance""
Southwestern Journal of International Studies
(2008) Vol. 2 Page 40-60
- "Rogue Traders: Lessons to be Learned" (2010)
Allied Academies Annual Conference
The story of two rogue traders - decades apart and their impacts that their activities had on their respective major banks.
- "Panel Discussion on “Change We Can Believe In?: An Appraisal of Barack Obama’s First 100 Days”" (2009)
University of St. Thomas
- "A Kaldorian Monetary Model of the Business Cycle" (2009)
Southwestern Social Science Association meeting