Dr. Michele Simms
Management & Marketing
Dr. Michele Simms is Professor of Management and Director, Initiative for University Excellence. Her research areas include ethics, business-public health partnerships, sustainability, and scholarship of teaching and learning. She can speak on ethics in higher education, corporate social responsibility and spirituality in the workplace.
Areas of Expertise
Ethics in Higher Education, Corporate Social Responsibility, Spirituality in the Workplace, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, Business Ethics
- Doctor of Philosophy - Speech Communication - WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY (1991)
- Master of Arts - Telecommunication - MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY (1986)
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication - UNIV MICHIGAN ANN ARBOR* (1984)
- Associate of Arts - Respiratory Therapy - WASHTENAW COMMUNITY COLLEGE (1978)
- "Approaching Assessment from a Learning Perspective: Elevating Assessment beyond Technique"
Educational Assessment, Evaluation and Accountability
- "The Noble Profession of Business: Cultivating Responsible Practice"
- "Emerging Trends and Ethics in Corporate Social Responsibility"
Common Ground Publishing (2013)