|The University of St. Thomas curriculum is designed to teach students critical thinking, effective writing and oral communication skills that would be an asset to any company. Additionally, the Catholic focus of the University instills moral and ethical teachings at every level of education. Employers are encouraged to participate in our on-campus recruiting opportunities and to meet our qualified student body.
Upcoming Recruiting Events
Speed Networking Event - 03/24/2014
- Ahern, Crooker Center
UST Connect for Employers
UST Connect is your one stop connection with our students and alumni:
- Advertise jobs and internships – post part-time, full-time and internship positions for free
- Set up on-campus interview dates and manage your interview schedule – offered each fall and spring semester
- Register for events – Helping Hands Nonprofit Job and Volunteer Fair, Business Job Fair, Annual Etiquette Dinner and Networking Night and the Texas Job Fair
- Search for resumes – proactively solicit candidates
- Request an information table
Please read the UST Employer Policies and Procedures for utilizing services offered by UST Career Services Center.
UST Career Services is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and expects all employers recruiting our students to abide by NACE's Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals.