|Admissions Advising Sessions|
UST School of Nursing Admissions Advising Sessions are held periodically during the spring and summer to assist the prospective UST nursing student in the application process. All students must attend a session in order to receive an application to enter the UST School of Nursing. Students are admitted once a year to the nursing program, which starts in the summer semester.
For admission to the nursing cohort which starts in the Summer 2014, students must attend one of the following Nursing Admissions Advising Sessions:
- Saturday, April 27, 2013, 1 – 3pm
- Friday, May 31, 2013, 1 – 3 pm
- Friday, June 28, 2013, 1 – 3 pm
- Friday, July 26, 2013, 1 – 3 pm
Applicants must reserve a spot to attend one of the above sessions. Seating is limited so reservations will be accepted on a space available basis only.
Please note the following important dates:
- Friday, Sept. 13, 2013 – last day to apply to UST for general admission for nursing students applying to the 2014 entering School of Nursing cohort
- Friday, Sept. 13, 2013 – last day to meet with an advisor in the School of Nursing to review college transcripts
- Monday, Sept. 30, 2013 – last day to submit application to the School of Nursing for admission to the 2014 entering cohort
To register to attend a Nursing Advising Session or for more information regarding the UST School of Nursing, please email us at email@example.com.