|TITLE V PPOHA Master of Education Online Scholarship Grant|
In order to be considered for a Scholarship under the Title V Promoting Post-baccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Program a student must have been accepted into the Graduate Education Program at the University of St. Thomas.
The PPOHA grant scholarship degree specialties that are offered online are:
- Educational Leadership
- Special Education
- Dual Language Instruction
How to apply for the Title V scholarship:
- Apply to the University of St. Thomas School of Education – Masters of Education
- Submit the Title V PPOHA Scholarship Application , Essay, and Questionnaire
- File for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit a copy to the Online Masters of Education Title V PPOHA office.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Note: Don't wait to be accepted to a graduate program to complete the FAFSA - apply early, while you are submitting your applications. Learn more about the FAFSA and apply: fafsa.gov
Scholarships are reviewed each year and are not renewable; students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship every year.
Qualified applicants are eligible up to a $5,000 annual scholarship, based on need and academic ability.
For more information, contact Patty Lyerly at email@example.com or by phone 713-525-3544.
Return Scholarship Application to:
University of St. Thomas
School of Education
c/o Patty Lyerly
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77006