UST Expands MSF Program to The Woodlands
In the fall of 2014, the University of St. Thomas Cameron School of Business will expand the reach of its Master of Science in Finance program to students in The Woodlands. The program will help students prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst exam while providing them with skills and knowledge that will benefit their career in finance. Read more
Graduate Student Pursues Finance to Impact Africa
When Theodore Bitty graduated from high school, he knew he wanted to make a difference in his community in West Africa—he wanted to create jobs and have a positive impact on the economy. With that in mind, Bitty moved to Houston for a bachelor’s degree and is currently working on his Masters of Science in Finance at the University of St. Thomas. Read more
|Master of Science in Finance (MSF) - The Woodlands|
The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) in The Woodlands is designed to serve the needs of working professionals in the finance field.
The Cameron MSF - The Woodlands Advantage
Read about the MSF The Woodlands Degree Requirements
- Classes held two nights per week (Tuesday and Thursday) at the Lone Star College University Center in The Woodlands
- Practical approach, with course curriculum built around industry needs
- Shorter program, with 30 hours of coursework which can be completed in five semesters
- The Cameron School of Business works closely with the CFA institute to provide seminars and workshops for students
- Highly qualified and published faculty with extensive industry experience and terminal degrees.
Admission to the program requires the following information:
- Online application
- $35 application fee (waived for information session attendees)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Current Copy of Resume
- Work history verification from the applicant’s HR department stating title, dates of employment, and duties/accomplishments in the position.
- letters of recommendation (optional)
Fall semester: August 8, 2014
Application Materials Submission Information:
University of St. Thomas
Office of Graduate Admissions
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006-4626
Learn more by attending an information session to be held at the LSC University Center on the following days:
- June 12, 2014, 6:00 - 7:00pm RSVP
- July 1, 2014, 6:00 - 7:00pm RSVP
LSC University Center
3232 College Park Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77384