|First Year Experience Study Abroad|
Living the UST Mission in a Global Setting
Each spring, freshmen can earn two credit hours toward their degree while traveling abroad with their classmates and a mentor team. The program highlights social justice and service learning in the local and host communities.
|Spring 2020 FYESA Programs|
The First Year Experience Study Abroad program is proud to announce the freshman study abroad programs for our new incoming freshmen!
Students can select from one of three exciting programs, designed just for the first-year student. The Costa Rica and Italy programs are limited to only freshman students and the programs are shorter duration that typical study abroad programs.
FYESA offers significant scholarships in order to make this experience within reach for more of our students.
Three exciting destinations:
- San Jose and Liberia, Costa Rica (May 14 – May 23, 2020)
- A ten day/9 night program that features (keep the rest of the write-up the same)
- Rome, Italy (May 22 – May 31, 2020)
- Ten days of travel to experience Rome, Italy and the Catholic Intellectual Tradition and Catholic Social Teaching.
- France (10 days in late June; early July)
- Our newest program, designed for students to explore the history of the Catholic Church in France.
We have different funding opportunities for the First Year Experience Study Abroad (FYESA) program. See the link below for scholarships available just for FYESA.
- Study abroad application and deposit deadline:
- Scholarship application:
Class size is limited and spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For additional information, contact Dr. Jo Meier Marquis, Director of Freshman Symposium at firstname.lastname@example.org.