The Cameron Scholars program is offered exclusively to qualified new applicants. Benefits of the program include:
- A scholarship equal to 40 percent of UST tuition
- Mentorship opportunities by senior CSB alumni
- Exclusive events with Houston area executives
To be considered for this scholarship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A 3.3 or greater undergraduate GPA
- GMAT score of 600 or higher
- Ability to provide proof of Houston residency for the past two years or more
Applicants who meet these requirements will be automatically considered for the scholarship. There is no additional application.
This scholarship only applies to the first 36 hours of the selected degree program. Students who receive this scholarship will be expected to complete their program within three years from their first semester in the program. Only new applicants to the MBA, Master in International Business, Master of Science in Accounting, or Master of Science in Finance programs are eligible for this scholarship. Current students and applicants to the Master in Clinical Translation Management program will not be considered.