|Master in Clinical Translation Management|
Learn how to turn basic discoveries that occur in laboratories to usable drugs, medical devices or clinical processes through our Master in Clinical Translation Management program.
To be successful in this field, you need a solid understanding of the biotechnology industry, as well as the business and regulatory savviness needed to assess a product’s commercial potential and navigate the path of clinical translation. It can be a highly regulated and capital-intensive process.
Our program is primarily online, with less than 12 face-to-face class days, and will help you:
- Integrate the fundamental concepts of science and business, and apply that knowledge to the biotech industry
- Evaluate and act on opportunities that arise in the biotech field
- Identify and address the critical issues facing biotech organizations
Clinical translation management is a quickly growing field. Many different types of organizations around the world are looking for people like you to fill this need. This includes:
- Pharmaceutical and biomedical device firms such as GE HealthCare, Johnson & Johnson Innovation and Medtronic, Inc.
- Technology transfer offices at research organizations
- Life sciences management consulting firms
|Collaboration with Houston Methodist Research Institute|
The MCTM program was developed by UST in collaboration with Houston Methodist. Integrated into one of the nation’s finest hospitals, the Houston Methodist Research Institute provides the technology and support needed to effectively and efficiently bring cures through all stages of medical research and to patients around the world.
This ongoing relationship allows UST to offer students opportunities to observe and practice what they learn in the classroom.