Step 1 - Pay Your Enrollment Deposit
Submit your $200 enrollment deposit* to secure your place in the entering class. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 713-525-3500 if you have any questions.
Pay your Deposit Online:
You can access our online payment system here. Please make sure you are accessing the payment system from a PC.
- Enter your Student ID, First Name and Last Name as it appears on your acceptance package or acceptance email.
- This will prompt a redirect to our payment page (pop ups will need to be allowed.)
- Complete the payment information.
*Please make sure you are NOT logged in to your UST account before accessing the enrollment deposit system.
Pay Your Deposit by Mail
You can mail in your payment to:
University of St. Thomas
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
Please make sure to include UST ID number and first and last name as it appears on your acceptance package.
Pay Your Deposit on Campus
If you plan to visit our campus for a tour or event you can bring your enrollment deposit with you! Deposits must be paid before arriving to your registration appointment.
Questions be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-525-3500.
Step 2 - Submit Immunization Records
If you are younger than 22 evidence of vaccination must be submitted in one of the following three formats:
- A UST Immunization Form bearing the signature or stamp of the physician or his/her designee, or public health personnel (must include the month, day and year the vaccination was administered).
- An official immunization record generated from a state or local health authority bearing the signature or stamp of the physician or his/her designee, or public health personnel (must include the month, day, and year the vaccination was administered).
- An official record received from school officials, including a record from another state (must include the month, day, and year the vaccination was administered).
More information is available at Office of Health Promotion & Wellness. Questions, concerns and records can be submitted to email@example.com or 713-525-3513.
NOTE: students will not be able to register for classes or sign up for housing until the appropriate records are on file.
Step 3 - Set up your Celt Login ID
You must first set up your MyStthom account using your username and UST ID number. If you do not have your username or ID, please contact your admissions counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be used during your entire college career, so please keep it safe and secure.
- Activate your Celt Login here.
- Confirm your ID.
- Agree to the Use Policy
- Set up Challenge Questions and password
- Activation complete!
You can now log in to MyStthom, Webmail or Blackboard!