University of St. Thomas is pleased to announce that the 2021 Commencement Ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 11:00am, at Houston's NRG Stadium. This venue is large enough to accommodate a safely distanced ceremony for graduates and their families.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Each graduate will be allowed to invite twelve (12) guests. Ticket ordering will be opened by Ticket Master on April 26, 2021, and will close on May 7, 2021. Guests will be assigned to socially distanced "pods".
- Until April 26, please gather your guest list and be prepared to enter guest names during ticketing. Graduates will receive an email to confirm the number of tickets they require. If a graduate has a large family and needs additional tickets, we will offer them, if available, on Monday, May 3.
- COVID Protocol and Ceremony Arrival Details: More logistical information will be announced on Monday, April 19. Graduates should plan to arrive at 9:30am. Parking is $15 per car. Graduates and their guests will be expected to follow COVID protocol in place.
- SAVE THE DATE! Graduate Orientation and Alumni Reception is on Wednesday, May 5 at 6:00 pm. More information to come.
- Baccalaureate Mass is on Friday, May 7 at 7:00 pm at the Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart.
Home Delivery purchase for caps and gowns from Josten's is now closed, but by calling 800-854-7464, orders can be placed over the phone for a rush fee.
If you have any questions, please email USTEvents@stthom.edu