If you’re an international student on an F-1 (student visa) or J-1 (exchange visitor), we advise you on maintaining your status so you’re in compliance with rules mandated by the U.S. Department of State. Helping you navigate the visa process may include guidance on:
- How to apply for a visa while in your home country
- Changing your visa status to F-1 once you’re in the U.S.
- Maintaining lawful immigration status
- Transferring between schools
- Employment authorization matters
We’re not immigration attorneys. We only provide general information on F-1 and J-1 regulations and procedures.