If you’re an F-1 (student) or J-1 (exchange visitor) international student or scholar, we advise you on your compliance with U.S. federal regulations including guidance on:
- How to apply for a visa while in your home country
- Changing your visa status to F-1 if you’re in the U.S.
- Maintaining lawful immigration status
- Transferring between schools
- Employment authorization matters
We’re not immigration attorneys. We only provide general information on F-1 and J-1 regulations and procedures.